Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wow...they have grown up so fast!












I have skipped my updating blog routine for more than 3 months. Not that I am going into hiatus, but workload seems to drift me away. Nonetheless, the 2 kids at home seems like growing up incredibly fast. Big chubby is reaching 3 years in another 2 more months and small chubby is now 1 year and 4 months old.
Big chubby now sounds like adult when he is talking and can sing many songs if you get him started by showing him DVDs of kid's song. He will retaliate back when we scolded him for some wrongdoings and would sometimes drives you NUT NUT NUT!! We are planning to put him on nursery but not sure if he can cope with that. Let's play by ear then.
Well, for my small chubby, he can't be bad either. He is in his learning stage now and is a fast learner I can say. Small chubby can tell you if he wanted to go down after he rises up in the morning, if he wanted to drink, can call mommy, can call daddy, can tell you if he wanted to poo and of course very greedy if he saw you eating. Comparing with big chubby, he is relatively steady and doesn't throw tantrum often. And yeah..he likes to gives you cheeky smile too if he is in a good mood.

1 comment:

Lina said...

Hello there,

I’m Azlina from Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang. I am currently doing a research on Malaysian Bloggers as part of my Masters degree in Social Science (Psychology). Your blog has been selected and I would sincerely be grateful if you can participate in my study. In this research, I am interested to understand more about your blogging experience. If you are indeed 18 years old and above, and willing to spend a few moments of your time to complete a survey to help with my research, please answer the questionnaire in the link below as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns about this survey, you may email me at scorpluto35@yahoo.com.

I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration!


http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=IJNOIM_a20d967d



Azlina
scorpluto35@yahoo.com



please delete this after done, thanks